About Myself

Hello Guyss, Welcome to my blog!! I hope you guys love it.

            I would like to introduce myself, My name is Andika Setiadiana Putra but you can just call me dika. I was born in Padang on January 9, 2001. I lived at jl rakata. i have 2 older sisters named Andita Setiadiana and Andina Setiadiana, both my sisters already working in Jakarta and Tangerang and my parents worked out of town everyday, i like living alone in Bandung.

My Family


when i was 5 years old

                My Junior High School is 44 Junior High School. I got a lot of friends there and so many characteristics, some diligent and many of my friends are naughty including me HAHA, but i really tried hard to learn there because i wanted to get in SMAN 3 Bandung, and now i'm very grateful to be in this school.
my class in 44 junior high school

               About my hobbies, i loved playing basketball, i always take time to play basketball when i stress due to school, my mind will be focused when i play basketball. I several times won the basketball tournament when i was school in 44 Junior High School. And now i will try hard to play basketball on behalf of SMAN 3 Bandung.
JRBL


And that's all about me!! guyss , thanks for reading!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY HOLIDAY

DEWA ATHENA IX

RINDAM III SILIWANGI (LDKS)