1. The taste of sea water
2. the number of all the organisms of the same group or species
5. organ of hearing
6. the amount of energy flowing from one body to another spontaneously due to their temperature difference, or by any means other than through work or the transfer of matter
8. vocal group
11. …. I love you, you should love me.
12. the price is expensive, hard to find, woman love this things, usually used as a wedding ring
15. …. Are the power rangers
16. the touch or pressing of one's lips against another person or an object
17. ….. jacket is in that closet
19. my friend meet my …-girlfriend
20. I sleep on my ... at night
22. clock tell us the …
23. WiFi is a technology for …less local area networking with devices based on the IEEE 802
24. a rigid organ that constitutes part of the vertebrate skeleton
25. a normally tubular weapon or other device designed to discharge projectiles or other material.
3. love to eat, four legs, the colour is pink
4. unwilling to work or use energy
5. place where we living, next to mars
6. I ….. music with earphone
7. … and my friend go to basketball court
9. a thing given willingly to someone without paymen
10. a large area of land that is controlled by its own government
12. It may be conceived as a predetermined future, whether in general or of an individual
13. civil term of respect for a woman, specifically the female equivalent to gentleman, and also an English-language formal title (a lot of “lady”)
14. people who like to mix music.
18. this … velvet cake is delicious
20. I want to .. a champion
21. Google Street …. was first introduced in the United States on May 25, 2007
24. An amount of money owed for goods supplied or services rendered, set out in a printed or written statement of charges.
25. go (verb 3)
26. intrnadional tv chalnel for kids.