MY HOLIDAY

Hello I'm gonna tell you about my holiday

         On 23 December 2016 I got my report for 1 semester at SMAN 3 Bandung on Friday even though my grades bad but I'm glad I did not get sp from other subjects, because if I get sp I have to go to school during the holidays and spend my vacation and I'm grateful can enjoy a vacation for 2 weeks, tomorrow on Saturday morning I was playing basketball in Denma Kodam Silliwangi near SMAN 3 Bandung from 6 o'clock in the morning, I practice with my friends from other schools, they come from SMAN 1, SMAN 10, SMA BPI 1&2, and there were 5 students from SMAN 3 Bandung including me, we practice ball handling, shooting, lay up, passing and physical exercise and finished practice at 10am, after that we went to buy breakfast together, and then I go home and take a bath and rest with a nap until 1 pm.





         After that I woke up, I did not know what to do so I opened my laptop and started looking for a movie to fill my empty time as entertainment, I stopped playing laptop for a moment to praying, then I continued playing laptop again until 6 pm and I'm praying and reading al-Quran until 7 pm then I go to watching TV because there is no other job I can do and I went to bed at 9 pm.

         Tomorrow at 25 December 2016 is Christmas day and that day when my sisters birthday, we celebrate it at 1 pm. first, we blow out the candles at home and eating birthday cake, at 3 pm, my family and I go to Sushi Tei at Jl Sumatra for lunch and celebrating my sister birthday.

        On 26 December 2016 on Monday morning at 5 am I went to workout at Secapa TNI AD to do a physical exercise like jogging, running around Secapa AD and fitness with my private coach. After the workout I went looking for breakfast before returning home, I ate at MCD at Jl setiabudi before returning home. I go home at 1 pm and then take a bath and rest waiting for my parents go home because they always bring food for me.



        On Wednesday morning I playing basketball and workout again everyday, every morning until I go to school on 9 January 2017. When the new years come I just celebrate it alone at home because my parents had to go to Jakarta for work, the new year is very boring, I could only hear the sound of fireworks inside the house.

        Actually this holiday is very boring for me because I just feel like the typical day like playing basketball every morning, take a nap everyday and playing laptop every night at home, That's because my parents still go out of town to work when I enjoy my vacation, my sisters had to work at Jakarta and Tangerang, but I'm grateful I had rest a lot of time this holiday and I could entertain myself like playing games on laptop and go out with my friends.

         

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RINDAM III SILIWANGI (LDKS)

About Myself

DEWA ATHENA IX